After working in the new Chrome 70 environment for 3 hours I encountered my first challenge. Working in Facebook on Windows 10 suddenly I was presented with a login page for Facebook. I tried to login back two three times assuming my password mistypes but nothing.
So I tried to take my time and see what really is the problem. It seems the issue was to do with cookies. By default Chrome 70 Cookies are not enabled to allow Facebook.
When I navigated to the browser settings and under Cookies indeed I found the domain for Facebook was blocked. After allowing the cookie I was back into Facebook quick and fast.