Social Media Day, June 30
Target audience: people on social media
American entertainment and tech media platform Mashable created Social Media Day to celebrate the impact of social media on the whole world. Social media helps us connect, and learn, so on this day, engage with your customers by asking how they use social media, and what role it holds in their lives.
- Do you know the difference between Google Account and Gmail?Absolutely, there is indeed a difference between a Google Account and Gmail. In this short answer…
- How to check if your mobile phone is eSIM ready?To check whether your device is eSIM dial *#06#. A pop-up window will show IMEI(MEID and S/N. to confirm your device is eSIM ready check the EID number present.
- Free POS system for small businesses in Zambia – Sales and InventoryHey there, Zambian technology seekers! I want to share an amazing product called Moon POS that…
- Unlocking Best Data Bundle Deal, How to Buy MTN 10GB Offer for Weekends and HolidaysIn a surprising twist, you can’t buy this exclusive bundle using the traditional USSD method by dialing 117. MTN has shifted gears, making it available exclusively on the MTN MoMo App
- MTN Internet Support Ticketing for Enterprise Business Unit UsersWith a user-friendly interface, prompt confirmations, and a dedicated team of representatives, this system ensures that internet-related challenges are resolved swiftly.
- Explain it like I am Five GPS- A Kid-Friendly Guide to What It Is and Who Made ItGPS, which stands for Global Positioning System, is like a magic map that helps us find…
You must log in to post a comment.