Social Media Day, June 30
Target audience: people on social media
American entertainment and tech media platform Mashable created Social Media Day to celebrate the impact of social media on the whole world. Social media helps us connect, and learn, so on this day, engage with your customers by asking how they use social media, and what role it holds in their lives.
- Latest specifications for a new desktop computerRecent computer hardware requirement apply everywhere wether you are in Zambia or outside and you should be mindful next time you are getting a new computer.
- Cloud Computing: Top cloud providers in the worldThe first concept of cloud computing brings to mind companies like Microsoft for its Azure, Amazon for the AWS and Google for its Cloud Console.
- ZICTA extends the 2022 National Innovation Initiative programme deadlineThe application deadline for the 2022 Innovation National Innovation Programme has been extended to April 25, 2022.
- What is AAD – Azure Active Directory and how does it benefit the business industryAccording to Microsoft “Azure Active Directory is the next evolution of identity and access management solutions for the cloud.”
- How to print the zra tpin certificate using the internetHere is a guideline on how to print the zra tpin certificate by just using the internet on your phone or computer and hassle-free visiting the offices.
- What is the latest Apple macOS version in useThis article will keep been updated as the latest Apple macOS version is released for use to the public. Currently Monterey is the latest version of macOS.