Social Media Day, June 30
Target audience: people on social media
American entertainment and tech media platform Mashable created Social Media Day to celebrate the impact of social media on the whole world. Social media helps us connect, and learn, so on this day, engage with your customers by asking how they use social media, and what role it holds in their lives.
- DStv package prices for 2022 increased despite losing subscribers, amid customers disavowsDespite losing 300,000 premium subscribers and amid customer disavows and cries DStv yet decided to increase their package prices for 2022.
- Looking forward to providing Starlink service to the people of Zambia says Elon Musk“Looking forward to providing Starlink service to the people of Zambia” said Elon Musk after replying…
- My Airtel app gets a new update, a fresh new friendly look, feel, and usageThe new update of My Airtel has had its tabs or cards reordered to include a friendlier interaction that is more intuitive,
- Download and read IMF country report and conditions on Zambia’s extended credit facility ECFThe Ministry of Finance released to the public the IMF report containing the conditions attached to the $1.3bn Extended Credit Facility(EFC)arrangement approved by the IMF
- Where to watch Apple’s Far Out event, what is expected to be launchedApple host Far Out event on Wednesday at Steve Jobs Theatre in the company’s headquarters at Cupertino in California.
- Republic of Zambia – Download Audit of Government Payroll, Consolidated Payroll Report FinalThe audit involved the review of Payroll Management in all Government Ministries, Provinces and Agencies and covered the financial years ended 31st December 2017 to 2021.
You must log in to post a comment.