Social Media Day, June 30
Target audience: people on social media
American entertainment and tech media platform Mashable created Social Media Day to celebrate the impact of social media on the whole world. Social media helps us connect, and learn, so on this day, engage with your customers by asking how they use social media, and what role it holds in their lives.
- Does Instagram have a reverse image search?Reverse image search Instagram is a method of searching for an individual’s Instagram account by viewing their uploaded visual content.
- Part 1: The most popular brand of phones in ZambiaIt’s difficult to say which phone brand is the most popular brand of phones in Zambia…
- Want to quickly check if your home microwave is leaking? try this simple testWant to quickly check if your home microwave is leaking? Try this simple test using your…
- How to build an android app to automatically block persistent callsEspecially for students looking to do a project here is a summary of how to build an android app.
- What is the PowerShell command to let you know how long a computer has been onPowerShell is rather an amazing powerful scripting tool that allows IT pros to automate most of the work.
- CSS: How to set line height in WordPress bulleted item listTo set the line height for a bulleted list in WordPress, you would use the CSS property “line-height” in your stylesheet. Here is an example of how you might use this property to set the line height
You must log in to post a comment.